France Private Travels is glad to welcome TRACKS EVENT in its collection of original products in France.
Thanks to Alain Balter and Philippe Poulet the flounders of TRACKS EVENT for their confidents in our networking.
As usual France Private Travels is proud to show you a new way of travelling in France with convertible cars and vintage cars. Your customers like freedom but want to discover France its heritage gastronomy and wine, TRACKS EVENT created for them little road trip in selfdrive but with all services and activities included. They mixe freedom and organization, a great idea to drive among little roads of France by yourself with step by step original stops and authentic meeting with locals.
Beautiful landscape, authentic french restaurants, boutique hotels and activities, your customers, are taken care of from the first to the last day with this sensation of freedom and autonomy sought by the lovers of beautiful two-seater cars.
But let me introduce what they are doing with their words and passion :
We’ve spent most of our professional life time working in the Tourism and Event industry: Tour leaders, travel agencies, tour operators, meetings, incentive & events.
Alain was the former The Blue Yellow Company CEO for 27 years and Philippe was Deputy General Director for American Express Meetings&Events after having spent years working for ORMES et Carlson Wagonlit M&E.
We love to travel and the 2 of us we had the opportunity to discover more than 100 destinations and organized thousand of operations through out the world.
Today, without pressure, we wish to share our passion and feelings for nice trips, inherited from our on site experiences
Driving in France
- Right side of the road. Wheel on the left
- The roads network is in very good conditions
- Non smoking car
- Non competitive road trip but « gentleman spirit »
- Valid driving licence for drivers
- Driver over 25 years old and 3 years experience
- A caution of 2 000 € per car
- Gas is at your own expenses
From 1 to 8 days. Departure from Paris or Nice
- Individual self drive road trips
- We provide, cars, accommodation, meals and a roadbook
- Group self drive road trips
- A full inclusive road trip with cars, accommodation, meals, visits, a car assistance with a tour director. From 8 to 20 persons.
- Thematic road trips
- Best golf courses road trip and Gastronomy tours
- Road trips upon request
- According your wishes, we create your own road trip
France Private Travels is so proud to have Alain and Philippe as strong partners to create a new way of Travel in France.